Inspiration is all around us, we just need to open our eyes and view the world with wonderment and curiosity.
Do you have a vision? Our team of talented designers can make it a reality.
How To Clean and Maintain Your New Cabinets
After your renovation is finished, take a moment before filling your cabinets to wipe away any dust and particles that have appeared after installation. Using a damp (NOT wet), soft cloth, wipe down all cabinetry inside and out – including hardware. Immediately wipe dry using a clean, dry, soft cloth. If your cabinets have glass inserts, use an ammonia-free glass cleaner sprayed on a soft, lint-free cloth to clean them. Do not spray the cleaner directly onto the glass. It is best to remove the glass from the cabinetry to clean, as the chemicals can damage the finish on your new cabinets.
The following cleaning products should not be used to clean your cabinets:
• Harsh detergents, strong soaps, abrasive cleaning products such as tub and sink cleansers, scouring powder, scouring pads, steel wool, or self-polishing waxes
• Sponges or dish cloths – they may contain particles that could scratch the finish, food and oil residue, or remnants of other harsh cleaning solutions
• Solvent-based or petroleum-based products such as mineral spirits, nail polish remover, or paint thinners
• Products containing ammonia or bleach
• Silicone-based products
• Alkaline-based detergents
A solution of dishwashing liquid and fresh, warm water or a mild all-purpose cleanser should be sufficient to clean your cabinets. Always be sure to wipe down any moisture or spills with a dry, soft cloth immediately, as prolonged contact may damage the cabinet. When dusting your cabinets, use a soft, lint-free cotton cloth. Do not use packaged dusting sheets, pre-moistened dusting sheets or aerosol products made for dusting. To minimize fading, consider draperies or blinds to protect your cabinets from direct sunlight and keep them looking fresh and new.
If, for any reason you cabinetry becomes damaged, contact the business from which it was purchased. Cabinet lines have specialized touch-up kits for their products that are available for order through such companies.
Let's Create Something Beautiful.
The Williams Studio provides a truly unique kitchen and bath experience. We offer a design forward approach, fully functional showroom, and exclusive brands.